I want to share with you all one of my morning eating routine items. Seeing as how my day starts so early its at times very hard to get a full nutritional meal in so I have started having a morning shake which is quick and easy and healthy. This is geared more towards a bulking morning shake.
The recipe is simple:
- 3/4 cup Mixed Fruit
- 1/2 cup Plain 0% Fat Yogurt
- 1 Whole Banana
- 3/4 cup Dried/Cooked Oats (personal preference)
- Milk Mixed In To Desired Consistency
- If you need to add your protein mix to this blend
- Simply add oats, yogurt, splash of milk and mixed fruit into blender. Add milk as needed and blend until desired consistency is reached. I put frozen fruit in so a require at times more milk. If using fresh or thawed frozen fruit amount of milk will be less however still vary depending on consistency wanted.
This simple recipe will make it easy for you to get the nutrients required in the morning. While my shake does not include a huge amount of protein I always have eggs with my shake. Once again I find it easier to drink the shake than to eat all these items individually.
Try it out and see what you think.